Best Ways to Lose Weight in college in 60 days | Tips to lose weight with diet and exercise
Since we are getting very many letters from readers asking for tips to lose Weight in college, we asked one of the leading experts in this field, Prof. Anthony E.Pontiroli, Professor of Internal Medicine at the University of Milan, director of internal medicine unit of the Hospital San Paolo in Milan, and we shot the most frequently asked questions.
Given that it is not possible to formulate a general rule that applies to everyone, however, we ask what is the most healthy and effective weight loss in collage, according to the medicine?
Diets are only really help you lose weight in collage. In this respect, what really matters is that you must bring with feeding fewer calories than you consume daily physical activity that is conducted normally.
It ‘s important that you create an imbalance between calories consumed and calories. There are various types of diet, traditional (consisting of reduction in the quantity of food intake) and artificial, the main ones are that a small amount of protein (especially the famous Atkins diet in America) and a small amount of protein and fat , and therefore very rich in vegetables. The studies performed to date show that the Best Ways to Lose Weight in college at 6 months and 1 year are very similar with these diets, and with the commercial ones, provided that they are really been met, that is carried out with precision.
What are the most common risks to health due to exposure a person who decides to follow a diet ‘DIY’?
When you do not know their health status, risks are especially high-protein diets, as you risk a buildup of uric acid (which leads to gout and kidney damage), and lipids, and may also deficient in minerals and vitamins.
How important is exercise to Lose Weight in college? Doing the math (but probably wrong accounts) to burn 300 calories in the gym you have to work about an hour, then when a simple piece of dough we introduce more than 300 calories … or exercise has other effects on weight loss and that we are not giving due consideration?
Exercise exerts many beneficial effects on the organism. Suffice to say that muscle tissue is one of the major components of our body. With exercise is reduced, for example, abdominal fat (fat that is dangerous), and increases blood flow to the muscle, reducing insulin resistance typical of physical inactivity. Everyone should play half an hour of vigorous exercise (jogging, fast walking, cycling, swimming) every day, to see the beneficial effects of exercise. But exercise alone is not enough to lose weight in collage, with the usual power, a person should play several hours of vigorous exercise each day to lose weight in collage. So the exercise should be done along with a diet, and potentiating effects.
We often speak of thinness as a physical condition unhealthy (perhaps because it fears the approach of psychological distress and physical conditions – read anorexia). When the medicine begins to consider a subject too skinny? And which ones are the health benefits derived from having a physical (healthy) drier than being overweight?
Thinness does not mean the disease state, or rather good shape. There are curves of weight relative to height (the so-called body mass index or body mass index, BMI). To calculate your BMI measures your weight in kilograms and dividing by height in meters squared. For example, a person of 1.73 m and 73 kg has a BMI of 73: 1.73: 1.73 = 24.39, then between 22 and 25, normal.
Today we speak of pathological thinness only for very low BMI (below 18). People with anorexia have even lower BMI. But it is not only a difference of BMI, those with constitutional thinness, so no anorexia, people with anorexia are distinguished from the state of mental and physical wellbeing, and are able to do their jobs optimally, much better than the people with higher BMI and more particularly of people with anorexia. In addition, thin people have much less risk of overweight people to develop any metabolic disease (diabetes, iperlipemie) and cardiovascular (hypertension, heart attack, stroke)
The ‘golden rule’ that she feels to recommend to readers and readers who are considering starting a diet.
Read up on diets available; have in mind, after consulting with your doctor, possible targets to be achieved (without radically changing lifestyle is not possible to lose more than 2-3 kg per month) and establishing the period of diet (no manages to stay on a diet without a clear goal and too long), seek the advice of a nutritionist on diet indicated; have time to devote to diet, to know the foods mentioned and those contraindicated; used to cook your own meals, not err on meals outside the home because the portions of the restaurants are often excessive, do not weigh yourself more often than once a week.
Best Ways to Lose Weight in college
Not even I was counting a lot, and I say now is that of a model, but if I were to go to the beach tomorrow I would do without too many problems (a month and a half ago I would have to gather your courage …). If you are interested I will tell you how I did it.
If you are trying to find a solution to your problems online, remember that sometimes the solution lies in perseverance, in the ideas clear, and perseverance. No tricks, no magical substances, nothing futuristic tools, no telesales spring … only a few rules, and clear objectives.
I have done so (then everyone will know best what their weaknesses, and where and how to intervene).
- Just ice cream and sweets, and sugar in coffee. I devoured them with great taste. Strange to say I miss the most. And my waistline thanks. Maybe soon they will insert back into my diet, but in moderation.
- Enough beer, little wine (dinner only), no hard liquor.
- portions a little smaller. We say two thirds of those who ate earlier and more frequent meals. Before I ate in practice two times a day, skipping breakfast (error – horror!) Now I eat five times a day (breakfast, main meals, two snacks very light) and I’m FINE. Many vegetables, whole meal bread, fruit.
- Physical activity almost every day. Whether it’s a nice walk outdoors, or an hour in the gym, or a training session for the abdominals in the living room, every day I try to do something to keep me moving. The abs to be more specific, at least three times a week. I take away 15 minutes to workout, and I need to go to the gym if I want to train them on purpose.
- I weigh myself regularly to monitor progress (and measure your waistline in a while). No big worries though I got a few pounds, but I feel that to be increasingly aware of my weight in collage helps keep my motivation high.
- I drink much more water than before.
- If I happen to be tired and not feel like working out I do not make a drama, tomorrow is another day and take you with more enthusiasm than ever.
- I am convinced of what I do, I want to achieve the objectives, and how I’m doing. If you have any doubts or concerns obligate not to follow the roads that do not convince you. Everyone is different, and each has its own priorities. Locate and follow yours.