Chicken Farming Vs Duck Farming in India: Duck farming industry in India is comparatively unseen. However, duck farming has huge benefits compared to chicken farming. Why ducks are better than chicken and vice-versa questions arise in every startup entrepreneur mind. As per as the statistics regarding the farming industry of both types are considered, in India Chicken farming has spread across large area than duck farming. Most of the startup entrepreneurs in the country are unaware of the duck farming business. People prefer chicken meat than duck meet in India.
Chicken Farming Vs Duck Farming – all the things You Should Know Posted on seekinfo
If you consider with egg consumption, people prefer layer chicken egg than duck egg. However, Duck Meat and eggs also have huge nutritional importance than chicken meat and eggs. In India, Chicken farming is on the upswing than duck farming. In commercial view, duck farming gives high margins when compared to chicken farming. There is a good export value for duck meat and eggs too.
Chicken Farming Vs Duck Farming Points To Know
Sl.No.Duck FarmingChicken farming01Ducks make soft and raspy sound.Free from noise pollution Because of their crowing, Chicken poultry farms disturb the surrounding social ecosystem.02In backyard rearing of ducks, they don’t scratch out plant roots to barren wasteland in your backyard farming system.
Chickens create and make a deep depressions in the soil to take dust baths in your backyard farming system.
03Keeping them is easy as they cant fly.Hens and cocks makes disturbances by flying here and there out of the fencing.04Egg laying ducks don’t need any type of nesting boxes in their house. Hens need a specific type of nesting box for egg laying.05Ducks are tolerant to disease like coccidiosis, Marek’s disease and other
illnesses. Chickens are highly susceptible to various types of diseases like coccidiosis, Marek’s disease and others.06Eggs laid by ducks are higher in fat content, richer in flavour. However, the fat content is comparatively less than duck eggs.07Better for baking than chicken eggs. Not better for baking.08Ducklings are more adorable.Chickens are less adorable.09Ducks take big slugs or snails, two of the most important garden pests. Chickens help with pest control in back-yards and gardens under certain circumstances.10Ducks lay eggs round the year. Chickens lay eggs seasonal.11Ducks are tolerant to cool and warm weather conditions. Chickens are weather sensitive.12Ducks need mini water pools as bathing water. Chickens maintain their skin and feather condition by dust bathing.13Ducks drink more water than chickens. They take less water than ducks.14Ducks have a much looser and liquidy poop. Poop is solid and helps in litter management.15They need more space than chickens. Requires comparatively less space for commercial farming business.
Income Returns in Chicken Farming Vs Duck Farming
If you take proper care and management during farm management, one can get good production, productivity and income margins from both types of farming business.
Can You do Duck Farming and Chicken Farming Together?
As considered with experiences of duck farming and chicken farming business entrepreneurs, keeping chicken and ducks together is not at all a good option. Even if you wish to establish such mixed farming business, you should take care in providing the adequate land area for both the bird types. You should take care of the Water management. If you consider with feed management, chickens take more feed than ducks that causes inadequate food availability for ducks. However, duck farming requires mini water pools for their management which are not necessary for Chicken Farming. Click the below link to know more.
Total Investment in Beekeeping and other Commercial Apiculture Costs
Commercial Apiculture Costs & Investment: Beekeeping is nothing but Apiculture. Beekeeping is the process rearing or raising Honey Bees for the commercial use of Honey. As we know Honey is having a huge demand in the market. As the population increases the demand for Honey and Beekeeping also increase. Earlier we have given information on How to Start Apiculture / Beekeeping in India. Most of the Beekeeping farmers are asking How to start Apiculture at low investment/Cost. For those farmers and to you we are giving this information on Cost of Beekeeping/Apiculture in India.
Cost of Commercial Beekeeping/Apiculture in India Posted on seekinfo
Cost of Commercial Beeking in India | Commercial Apiculture Costs:
NOTE: This article is related to Indian Currency in Rupees. This is the whole information on How to set Beekeeping at Low Investment and Beekeeping Cost in India.
- In this article, we are providing information on the Cost of 40 hives in Apiculture.
- The Cost of Products and Kits in Beekeeping/Apiculture can vary from one state to another state it depends upon the local market price.
- In this business, you require 40 Bee Hives in 40 Bee Colonies in Apiculture.
- Approximately, the Cost of One Bee Hive in India is about 6,000 rupees.
- Furthermore, the Cost of 40 Bee Hives can be up to 40 X 6,000 = 2,40,000 rupees.
- In this Business, don’t forget about Bee Box. For 40 Bee Hive, you need 40 Bee Boxes.
Commercial Apiculture Costs
- The Cost of One single Bee Box is 400 rupees.
- Furthermore, the Cost of 40 Bee Boxes can be up to 40 x 400 = 16,000 rupees.
- After all these you have to check your money on Important Beekeeping Kits Cost.
- The Cost of Bee Keeping Kits like Uncapping Tray and Honey Units can be up to 12,000 rupees.
- Next, you have to Check the Cost of Commercial Bee Keeping Equipment like Hive Tool Helps in detaching Combs from Hive, Smoker Helps in shooing away Angry, Jacket With Veil Protects from Bee Stings, Gloves Eases handling of Hives and Comb, Bee Brush Helps in removal of Swarm can be up to 5,000 to 6,000 rupees.
- You have to buy some Bee Wax Sheets in Commercial Beekeeping to attract Honey Bees. Then the Cost of Bee Wax Sheet in India is about 350 rupees per kg.
- Furthermore, you require Labor in Bee Keeping. The Estimated Cost of Labor or Salaries of Labor in Beekeeping can be 30,000 rupees.
- The Transportation Charges in Beekeeping or in Apiculture can be around 20,000 rupees.
- The Cost of Annual Feed in Beekeeping is about 10,000 rupees in India.
- Finally, the Total Estimated Cost and Investment of Beekeeping/Apiculture in India is 3,34,850 rupees.
This is the Total Cost of Setting a New Beekeeping at Low Cost and Investment in India. The Following table gives the Wole information in Simple Words on Cost and Economics of Beekeeping in India.
ParticularsCost in RupeesBee Hives 40 X 60002,40,000Bee Box 40 X 400 16,000Beekeeping Equipments6000Uncapping tray + Honey Units 12,500Bee Wax Sheet350 rs/kgLabor30,000Transport Charges 20,000Annual Feed Cost10,000Total Investment3,34,850
This is all about the Cost of Beekeeping, Economics of Beekeeping in India. Next, we will provide information on Profits of Beekeeping in India. If there is any further information we will let you know as soon as possible. Still, if you are having any doubts you can ask your questions in the comments section.
List of Cissus Quadrangularis Health Benefits, Advantages, Uses, Pros
List of Cissus Quadrangularis Health Benefits: Cissus Quadrangularis is one of the important Medicinal Plant in India. Most of the people ignore this plant due to unknown secrets of Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru Plant. You will find these plants commonly on the Indian Streets mainly in South India. But many fail to recognize that Cissus Quadrangularis has Ayurvedic medicinal properties. This plant is consisting of Quadrangular leaves which are thin and long in size. This Cissus Quadrangularis is having an ability to boost the human Immune System. Read to know Health Benefits of Monk Fruit. Now we are going to give information on Advantages and Health Benefits of Cissus Quadrangularis. Follow the article for more information.
Advantages and Health Benefits of Eating Cissus Quadrangularis Posted on seekinfo
List of Advantages and Cissus Quadrangularis Health Benefits:
This Nalleru Plant is having so many Health Benefits out of them we are giving some important advantages of Nalleru Plant.
- Boosts Immune System in Human Body.
- This can relive Menstrual Cramps and Discomforts in Ladies.
- Furthermore, this cures Respiratory Disorders.
- Lung Cancers can be cured with Cissus Quadrangularis.
- Type 2 Diabetes is cured this Nalleru Plant.
- Leaves can Quick Heal the Wounds on Skin. Read to know Side Effects of Monk Fruit.
- Skin allergy can be cured with this Plant leaves.
- One can cure Heart Disorders with this plant.
- Improves the bone marrow and makes your bones strong.
- Cures all dental problems and improves your tooth health.
- These plants can help you to reduce your weight from getting too fat.
- By taking the juice of this plant, you can find that the fat of your body decreasing.
- This can lower your cholesterol and improve your heart health.
- Some of the anti-inflammatory properties found in Cissus Quadrangularis can reduce irritation and headache in the body.
- Most of the Asthma Patients will take the juice of Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru Plant to control their respiratory system.
The main Advantage is that it can reduce the Sugar Levels in Diabetic Patients. Furthermore, this can reduce the obesity in the body. High-level ascorbic acids present in this plant which can fight with harmful pathogens and improve your immune system.
This is all about Health Benefits and Advantages of Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru Plant. If there is any new information on this plant we will inform you as soon as possible. Still, if you are having any doubts you can ask your questions in the comments section. We will reply you with the information what you require.