Commercial Emu Farming Loans & Subsidies in India: Emu Farming is a hugely profitable business in the present times. Nowadays, many Farmers, Individuals, Startup Entrepreneurs are venturing into this Commercial Emu Farming Business. As the income Returns in Emu Farming are high, many people are going for this AgriBusiness. But, the Profits in Commercial Emu Rearing majorly depends on two important factors. It mostly depends and Prope care and management in the Emu Farm. The later is the higher the investment, more the income Returns from the Emu Farming. Therefore, Investment in Emu Farm completely depends on theLoans, Subsidies, and Schemes to Start Emu Farming. Therefore, in this post, we have come up with this Post on Loans And Subsidies for Emu Farming Agribusiness.
Loans and Subsidies to Start Commercial Emu Farming in India Posted seekinfo
Loans And Subsidies For Emu Farming
Under Poultry Venture Capital Fund Scheme, Government of India gives this Loans for Emu Farming. We have given more about this PVCF below.
Poultry Venture Capital Fund For Emu Farming Business
- To Start Emu Farming, Poultry Venture Capital Fund Scheme provides the Capital Fund up to some rate of interest to an extent.
- The maximum rate of Loans for Emu Farming is up to Rs.30 Lakh.
- Sometimes, the Loan Accounts may not turn to perform asset account. Such times, farmers must repay with no due to the Loan. The Farmer is then eligible to get Subsidy of 50% only on the total Intrest Rate for emu Farming.
- In addition, the subsidy is limit to the time period of repayment.
How To Avail Emu Farming Loan Under Poultry Venture Capital Fund ( PVCF)
- The Individual or farmer is eligible to get up to 30 lakh loan under PVCF
- To establish feed godowns, feed mixing units, feed accessories, PVCF Scheme gives Rs.16 Lakhs.
- In order to Market the Emu Poultry Birds, the PVCF gives the Loans up to Rs.25 Lakhs.
- Visit the nearest Nationalised for Regional Rural Bank in order to get the PVCF Emu Farming Loan.
- The Farmer or Individual must take the Passbook of his own land and some mandatory credentials in order to get the Commercial Emu Farming Loans.
NABARD Loans For Emu Farming Business
- NABARD is National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development.
- It also gives Loans And Subsidies For Emu FArming Business.
- When a Farmer or the individual visit his or her nearest Nationalised or Regional Rural Bank with the mandatory credential for Grant of Emu Farming Loans, the Bank then contact the NABARD for the Amount to Start the Emu Farming.
This is the Information on loans and subsidies for Emu Farming Business In India. We hope that this Commercial Emu Farming Loans has helped you. For more details on Emu Farming Click the below link.
Commercial Emu Farming Profits, Income Margins & Return on Investment
Commercial Emu Farming Profits & Income Margins: We all know that Commercial Emu Farming is a profitabAgri-Businesses. However, only proper care and management in the Emu Poultry leads to the good income returns in the Agri Business. There are many Advantages And Benefits of Emu Farming. We have given all the information about it earlier. Profits from Emu Agri Business comes from the sale of Emu Meat, Emu Eggs, Emu Oil, Emu Feathers and many by products of Emu Poultry Birds like Emu Manure. It is better to start Emu Farming with 50 Emu Poultry Birds or 25 pairs of Emu Chicks in order to earn good income returns from the Agri Business.
Income Returns & Profit Margins in Commercial Emu Farming Business Posted seekinfo
We have given information regarding Guide To Emu Farming Business. In this, we will let you know the Income Returns And Net Profit from the Emu Farming Business. In addition, we have also given information on Profit Calculator of Emu Poultry Farming.
Income Returns In Commercial Emu Farming
- Each Emu Bird lays 20 Eggs in a year. Therefore, 50 Emu Birds lay 50 X 20 = 1000 Eggs. If we take Emu Chicks hatchability @ 70%, then we can get 700 Emu Birds Chicks in a year or in the second year of Emu Birds. When we sell Emu Chicks for Rs.4,500.
- Therefore, we can earn Rs.31,50,000 from the Emu Chicks.
- When we consider mortality at the rate of 15 %, then it is Rs.27,00,000.
- Emu Manure sale can earn up to Rs.50,000 for 2 years @ Rs.7 to Rs.10 per Kg Emu Manure.
- In addition, we can also Sell Emu Oil for Rs.3,500 to Rs.4,000 per liter Emu Oil. From 50 Birds Emu Farming, we can get 50 Litres of Refined Emu oil. Therefore, from Emu Oil sale, we can get Rs.1,75,000 to Rs.2,00,000.
- Total Income Returns from 50 Emu Poultry Birds is Rs. 25 lakh to Rs.28,00,000.
Net Profit in Emu Farming | Emu Farming Profits:
It is easy to calculate the net Profit in the Emu farming Agribusiness. It is also known as the Profit Calculator in commercial Emu Farming.
- Cost of Emu Farming with 50 Emu poultry Birds is Rs.14,80,000 for 2 years.
- Income returns from 50 Emu Birds Farm Business are Rs. 25,00,000.
- Net profit or Profit Calculator in Emu Farming is differences of Cost and income returns in Emu Farming. therefore, the Net Profit in Commercial Emu rearing is Rs.10 lakh to Rs.12 lakh.
Particulars of Emu Farming Profits Income in Rs.Income from Sale of emu Chicks and Emu Meat27,00,000Sale of Emu Manure50,000Sale Of Emu Oil1,75,000Total Income from 50 Emu Poultry Birds is 29,25,000net Profit from 50 Emu Birds farming10,00,00 to 12,00,000
This is the total calculation of income returns in Emu Farming. In addition, we have also given the procedure to Calculate the Net profit in Emu Farm. We hope that this information on Emu Farming Profits is helpful to you. For more Information on Emu Farming AgriBusiness, Click the below link.
Expected Commercial Emu Farming Cost, Expenditure, Investment in India
Cost and Investment of Commercial Emu Farming in India Posted on seekinfo
Emu Farming Cost and Expenditure in India: Emu’s are the Bird that has the potential of earning huge income returns from the Emu Birds. Emu Farm is a type of Poultry Farm Business. Profits from Emu Farm completely depends on the investment. Higher the investment greater the profits one can expect. Emu Farm is native to Australia. However, the popularity of Emu Farm Business is increasing rapidly. In India, the Emu Farms are gaining huge popularity in the recent past. The money in Emu Farm comes from the sale of Emu Chicks, Emu Eggs, Oil of Emu Birds especially Emu Meat. Furthermore, one can also earn money from Emu Birds nails, skin, feathers, nails and the skin of legs. Those products have high economic value in the foreign counties.
In this post, we will let you know the Cost of Setup Emu Farm Business with 40 to 50 Birds. It is better to Start Emu Farm in an area of 1Acre of land. in addition, it is also good to Stat the Emu Agri-Business with 40 to 50 Emu Birds of 3 months age-old. The Emu Chicks are selected from good Emu AgriBusiness.
Cost to Set Up Emu Agri-Business
- Cost of Land or rental value of land to Start Emu Farming is around Rs. 1,00,000 per annum. For 2 years, it Rs.2 Lakh.
- Emu Farming Shed Cost is @ Rs.4,00,000 approximately at @Rs.80 per sq.ft.
- Hatchery and generator Room Cost is Rs.3,00,000.
- Cost of Brooders, Feeder, and Waterers is around Rs.30,000.
- Cost of 3 Months Ols Emu Chicks is Rs.4,000 per Bird, then for 50 Birds, it is around Rs.2,00,000.
- Feeding Cost for Emu Birds from Chicks to Egg layin Stage and up to selling of Emu Birds is Rs.1,50,000.
- Miscellaneous Expenses in Emu AgriBusiness is considered up to Rs.50,000.
- Cost of LAbour is Rs.1,50,00 for two years of Emu Farm Business.
Total Cost of Emu Farm Setup is Rs.14,80,00 for 50 Emu Birds in 1 Acre land area.
Commercial Emu Farming Cost
Particulars In Emu FarmingCost Of Inputs in Rs.Emu Farm Land Area for 2 years2,00,000Emu Farm Shed Cost4,00,000Generator Room Cost3,00,000Cost of Brooders, Feeders and Waterers30,000Emu Chicks Cost2,00,000cost of feeding In Emu Farm for 2 years 1,50,000Labour Cost and Man Power1,50,000Miscellaneous Costs like vaccination and so on1,50,000Total Cost of Emu Farm ( approx.)14,80,000
This is the total Emu Poultry Farming Cost. However, the figures may vary from place to place. For more information regarding income returns and Emu Farming Profit Calculator, click the below link.