Advantages & Commercial Rabbit Farming Benefits in India: We all know that Rabbits are well known for their tasty Meat. Many people do Rabbit farming mainly for two major purposes. One is for the production of tasty and worthy rabbit Meat. The other is raising rabbits as a domestic and lovely pet. In addition, the byproducts of Rabbit Farming or rabbits that is Rabbit fur is also an economic output in the Commercial Rabbit Farming Business. The number of people having Rabbit Meat is also increasing rapidly nowadays in India. Noticing the demand for Rabbits and Rabbit Farming Business, any people and individuals are venturing into this profitable Agri-Business.
Benefits & Advantages of Commercial Rabbit Farming Business in India Posted seekinfo
Are you interested in Starting a Commercial Rabbit Farming Business or Rabbit Farm? This is the right platform for all your queries and the information you wish to get about Rabbit Farming Business Plan. The Rearing of Rabbits for Meat, Fur etc is called as Cuniculture. We are to let you know all about Rabbit Farming Business Plan and Guide to Start Rabbit Farm to gain good Income returns from the Rabbit Farm. first of all, knowing the Benefits and Advantages of Rabbit Farm Business in India leads to the Scope and Importance of Rabbit Farm. This will make you sure to Start a Commercial Rabbit Farm in India. So, without wasting time check out below for the information on advantages and Benefits of Rabbit Farming Business in India. In addition, we have also given all the information about Rabbit Farming Agribusiness.
Benefits of Rabbit Farming
- First of all, Rabbit Farming is one of the major Agribusiness that requires fewer amounts of investments that leads to huge income returns in the Farm Business.
- In addition, one can also do Rabbit Farm in a less space area.
- Rabbi Farming consists of majorly three Economic produces that is Rabbit Meat which is very tastier, Rabbit Fur which has huge economic value for its woolen quality in the foreign countries leads to export value in Rabbit Farm and the late is the sale of Rabbits as domestic pets.
- If we compare with Rabbit Farming with other Animal Husbandry Farming units, it is the huge profitable Agri Farm Business.
- Rabbit Farming leads to good income return if you take basic and proper care and management in the Rabbit Farm.
- The Excreta of Rabbits is used as a manure in the crop.
- If you raise Rabbits in the backyard, then the Rabbits Excreta has used a manure for your Kitchen Garden.
- Rabbits are the fast-growing Animals or Pets.
- Rabbit Meat consuming doesn’t have any religious taboos.
- When we come to the Cost of Rabbit Meat Production, Rabbits stands next to the Poultry Birds.
- In addition, Rabbit Farming acts as a great source of employment for the Unemployed individuals and Marginal Farmers.
- Furthermore, Backyard Raearig of Rabbits also meets the Basic nutrient requirements of your Family.
- Last but not least, Rabbit Farming is a Unique Agri Farm Business that most of the people are unaware of its Huge Profits in Rabbit Farming.
These are the Pros and Advantages of Commercial Rabbit Farming Business in India. We hope that this information on the Commercial Rabbit Farming Benefits is helpful to you. Furthermore, check here to know more about the commercial rabbit farming, as we are going to come up with more information.
Commercial Meat Sheep Farming Cost | Capital Costs of Sheep Farming
What is the Cost of Commercial Sheep Farming for Meat in India Posted seekinfo
Commercial Meat Sheep Farming Cost in India: Sheep Farming is a multi-purpose Livestock Farming Business. It includes sheep Farming for Meat, Wool, and Milk. Sheep Farming For Meat gains huge margins when we compare with Sheep Farming for wool and Milk. It is a profitable business as the demand for Sheep meat is increasing day by day. As we compare with other Livestock Farm businesses, Sheep Farming for Meat is a better choice. If we take proper care and management, it gives high incomes with a minimum amount of investments.
The number of people taking Sheep Meat in their weekly diet is increasing rapidly. There are many benefits of eating Sheep Meat. Advantages of Sheep Farming for Meat are also many. It is easy to Start Sheep Farming Business. However, to start Sheep Farming For Meat, it is good to start with 50 number of Sheeps. It is easy and economical to Start Sheep Farming with 50 Sheeps. This includes 45 female sheeps or ewes and 5 Male Sheeps or Rams.
In the previous post, you have got all the information on Starting Sheep Farming. In this article, we will let you know the Cost of Starting Sheep Farming for Meat.
Cost Of Sheep Farming For Meat
Cost Of Sheep Breed For Meat: Local Sheep breeds like Bannur, Mecheri, Vembur, Nellore are the common Sheep breeds reared especially for the purpose of Meat. You can also raise Exotic sheep Breeds like Cheviot, Dorset, and Hampshire. Breed Selection plays an important role in Sheep Farming For Meat as the Margins depends on the total body weight gain by the sheep Breeds for Meat. Cost of the local breeds varies between 1500 to 2000 rupees per Ewe and 1000 to 1500 per Ram. However, the cost of exotic sheep Breeds is some high than the local breeds.
Cost Of Land For Sheep Farming: The Cost of Land for Sheep Farming for Meat varies because it is different in various regions and areas. For 50 Sheeps, we need 500 sq.ft. So, on an average, the estimation is Rs. 50,000.
Cost Of Shed For Sheep Farming: It is the only initial cost. It is around Rs.15,000. You can also purchase and contact various dealers online to get the quotation of sheep Farming Shed Cost.
Labour Charges: You can employ a skilled labor and pay them Rs.5,000 to manage 50 Sheeps.
Cost Of Feed: On an average, each Sheep is given 250 gram of concentrated feed on a daily basis. The Cost of concentrated feed is Rs.5 per Kg. You should also give each sheep a total of 2 to 3 Kg of green Fodder daily. The quantity of green fodder feeding also varies with an increase in age of Sheeps.
Total Expenses & Meat Sheep Farming Cost:
Paticular Cost in Rs.Land Cost(500 sq.ft.) 50,000 and Varies Construction Of Shed 15,000Cost Of 45 Ewes ( 45 X Rs.2000 per Ewe)90,000Cost Of 5 Rams (5 X Rs.1500 per Ram) 7,500Cost Of Conc. Feed (375 kg x Rs. 5 per kg) 1,875Cost Of green fodder ( 3 Q X Rs.2 per kg) 600Cost Of Equipments5,000Cost Of Skilled Labour (Monthly Basis) 5,000Veterinary Expenses 1,000Insurance of 50 Sheeps1,500Miscellaneous Costs 3,000Total Cost1,77,475
Conclusion: This is all about the Meat Sheep Farming Cost. Sheep Farming for Meat purpose is a good option to start a Livestock Farming Business. This is one of the best economical sources for many people living in rural areas. However, one can also earn huge income returns from Sheep Farming For Meat in urban areas too. The profits in this Livestock Farming has improved the economic status of many people in the country. Click the below link to know more information on Sheep Farming Business.
These are the Pros and Advantages of Commercial sheepFarming Business in India. We hope that this information on the Commercial sheep Farming Benefits is helpful to you. Furthermore, check here to know more about the commercial sheep farming, as we are going to come up with more information.