Tips to Start Commercial Lobster Farming Guide: Lobster Farming is the process of raising of Lobsters for the use of Lobster Meat. Nowadays a Commercial Lobster Farming is having a huge demand. Most of the people prefer to eat Sea Food and Lobster is one of the Famous Sea Food. As a farmer you If you Start Lobster Farming you can gain more Profits in Lobster Farming. Lobsters are one of the yummy and delicious seafood. In an average, the average weight of Lobster is about 250 to 400 grams. It is very easy to Start Lobster Farming. If you really want to gain a good Profits in Lobster Farming you have to raise other varieties of Fishes in you FarmPond. Some of the important Fishes which you can grow along with Lobsters are Rui, Katla, Mrigal etc. Now we are going to describe you about Advantages and Disadvantages of Lobster Farming.
How to Start Commercial Lobster Farming Guide for Beginners in India Posted seekinfo
Advantages of Lobster Farming:
Now we are going to give a detail information on Lobster Farming Advantages and Benefits.
- Lobsters are Sustainable to any Climatic Conditions. So, you can easily raise Lobsters.
- These are available around the year. There is no particular season to Start Lobster Farming.
- Lobsters are Guaranty in Size and Weight (250 to 400 grams).
- In some areas, Lobsters are Cheap in Price. It depends upon the area of availability of Lobsters.
- Lobsters ore Good for Health. There are a lot of Health Benefits of Lobsters.
- You can easily reduce your weight by eating Lobster Meat. Lobsters are good for the brain and it can boost the power of Mind and Brain.
Disadvantages of Lobster Farming:
Now we are going to information on Disadvantages of Lobster Farming. While comparing to the advantages there only a few disadvantages are available in Lobster Farming.
- So of the farmers are saying that the Cost of Maintaining the Lobsters are hight.
- Require a number of labors in Lobster Framing especially in the case of catching the Lobsters from the Sea or Ponds.
- You have to maintain a good pond to raise Lobsters. You have to clean the ponds by using proper chemicals which are little high in cost.
Thee are the advantages and disadvantages of Lobster Farming. If you want to Start your own Lobster Farm then the following article gives you more information.
How to Start Lobster Farming | Lobster Farming Guide:
So many people are asking us to write an Article about How to Start Lobster Farming. So we have decided to write about Lobster Farming Guide.So this article about Guide Start Lobster Framing might be helpful to you all. Now we are going to tell you about very simple steps and techniques to Start Lobster Farming.
- Pond Selection
- Pond Preparation
- Selection of Lobster Breed
- Stocking Larvae
- Supplementary Feed
- Applying Method
- Collecting Lobster
These are the important Steps and Techniques to follow in Lobster Farming to a beginner. By following these important techniques in Lobster Farming you can gain more Profits in Lobster Farming.
Pond Selection in Lobster Farming Guide:
Pond Selection plays the major role in Lobster Farming. The management of Lobster Farming must be good. You have to select a well-skilled labor. Your pond must be near to the city and market. By this, you can transport your Lobsters easily. You have to select the area where the Oxygen is more. You need more water to change the water in the pond frequently. It is better to select your Lobster Farm near to Sea or Canal where you can get more water.
If there is no chance of River you have to make sure dig a well or bore for the constant water supply. Sandy Soil is the best suitable soil to Start Lobster Farming. Still, so many Farmers face problems in Lobster Farming during the preparation and Selection of ponds in Lobster Farming. The size and area of the pond depend upon your production. The depth of the pond must be 1 to 1.5 meters depth.
bee keeping Farming Guide for Beginners
Pond Preparation in Lobster Farming:
Now we are going to information on Preparation of Pond in Lobster Farming. After selection, you have to start the preparation of pond in Lobster Farming. The very first thing is you have to remove the whole water from the pond and let it get dry. By this process, you can easily remove all the unwanted things from the pond. Now you have to clean the pond with a good water and make it dry.
After this add some Rotenone @ 3 grams per cubic meter. If it is not possible then just dry the pond. Then add 100 kg of lime per acre. After this, you have to add 500 kg of cow dung in the pond. Later you can fill the pond with water. Even you can apply lime and cow dung after filling the water in the pond. All these things make your Lobsters grow well.
Selection of Lobster Species/Breed in Lobster Farming:
Selection of Lobster Breed takes a major place in Lobster Farming. A number of Lobster Species are available in the market. But you have to select only good Lobster Species which can bring a good Profit in Lobster Farming. Adik-Adik, bamboo and tiger lobsters these are the most important Lobster Breeds which can grow very fast and more in weight. These are having a huge demand in international market.
These three Lobsters are different from each other. Even their color is different from each other. You can select any breed from these three Types of Lobster to Start Lobster Farming. Sometimes the selection depends upon the area and Location of your Lobster Farm.
After applying the fertilizers the color of water changes to green. Then you have to Stock the Larvae up to 5 to 7 days. The number of larvae depends upon the size of your Lobster raising Pond. These also depend upon the availability of Soil, Fertilizers and Supplementary Feed. In average 10,000 of Lobsters can be stocked in 1 acre.
If you can able to change the water frequently and feed them on time then you can increase the number of larvae in the pond. If they find the lacking of Supplementary feed they might fight with each other to get the feed. So you have to feed them properly at the time. A good and high quality of larvae can bring you more profits in Lobster Farming.
Supplementary Feed in Lobster Farming:
Most of the Farmers are asking about the Supplementary Feed. This information might help you. For more information follow the article. Bty applying the Fertilizers, you can easily notice the gas in the ponds. For this, you have to remove the gas by applying the Lime and Cowdung. To be frank the proper growth of Lobster increase by the Supplementary Feed. The following table gives you the more information on Supplementary feed in Lobster Farming.
Wheat Chaff600 gMustard Cake150 gKipper Powder250 gSnail Powder95 gSalt3 gVitamins2 gTotal1000 g/1 kg
Fish Farming + Poultry Farming Guide
With the following information, you can easily able to know how to apply feed to Lobster Farming. You have to provide 4% of Supplementary feed according to the weight of Lobsters. Feed the Lobsters twice a day. The morning once and the night after that. The following table gives you the information to feed 1000 Lobsters according to their age.
AgeAmountFirst Month15 gSecond Month75 gThird Month150 gFourth Month400 gFifth Month1 kgSixth Month2 kgSeventh Month2.5 kg to 3.0 kg
Fertilizer in Lobster Farming:
Application of Fertilizers in Lobster Farming takes a major place to gain more Profits in Lobster Farmer. Applying Fertilizers is the process of mixing fertilizers in water. By this process, the growth of Lobster increases day by day. Lobsters change their shells at different stages of their life.
Lobster become sick and weak when they change their shells so you have to take more care during those days. Try to cover the pond with tree branches or bamboo. By this, they can provide some shelter to the Lobsters and it can prevent it from mutual attack.
Usually, the yield of Lobster comes at 7 to 8 months. You can easily Harvest the Lobsters at the age of 7 to 8 months. Some of them Harvest Lobsters at the age of 9 months. You can start Collecting and Harvest the Lobster when they reach 100 grams of weight. You have to use nets to collect Lobster in Lobster Farming. Store the Lobster in Ice at the dry place. By following all the information which is given above you can easily produce 800 to 1000 kg of Lobsters in 9 to 10 months.
This is all about the Lobster Farming Guide. We hope that you have got an idea with this Lobster Farming Guide. If you still have any queries in this Lobster Farming Guide, then you can contact us via the comment section.
Commercial Lobster Farming Cost, Expenditure, Investment in Small Scale
What is the Cost of Commercial Lobster Farming Business in India Posted on seeinfo
Small scale lobster agriculture expense is the method of increasing commercial lobster. lobster farming. The global demand for lobsters is immense. The demand for lobsters is also growing as the population increases. The bulk of the world’s people enjoy seafood. While coming to seafood Lobster is one of the major food which people prefer to eat more. We gave earlier lobster farming information in India. We will now offer details about lobster agriculture costs.
Lobster Farming Cost in India:
If you want to gain more Profits in Lobster Farming, before that you have to know the total information on Cost and Investment in Lobster Farming. Now we are going to give information on Lobster Farming Cost and Investment. Note that this article is according to the Indian Currency in Rupees.
- Before starting a Lobster Farming you have to construct a tank or pond. The cost of Pond or tank depends upon the size and length of the pond or tank.
- Cost of tank or Pond can be up to 50,000 rupees.
- The cost of Lobster Seeds is about 6,000 rupees.
- Furthermore, Cage nets can be the cost up to 2,000 rupees.
- Normal Fishing net can be the cost around 1,500 rupees.
- The cost of feed in Lobster Farming is about 50,000 rupees.
- The fertilizers and chemical cost is around 10,000 rupees.
- Furthermore, the labor cost varies up to 10,000 rupees.
- The cost of bamboos can be up to 2,000 rupees.
- The Electricity and Transport Cost will be up to 10,000 rupees.
- The total cost of Lobster farming is 1,41,500 rupees.
- Furthermore, by including all other charges the Cost of Lobster Farming can be up to 1,60,000 rupees.
This is the total information on Cost of Setting Lobster Farming in India. By following this article you can easily Start your own Lobster Farming. We hope this article might help you. If there is any further information we will let you know. Still, if you are having any doubts you can ask your questions in the comments section.
What is Wool Sheep Farming Profits | Profits in Sheep Farming for Wool
Expected Profits and Income in Commercial Sheep Farming for Wool Posted seekinfo
What is the Wool Sheep Farming Profits in India: Sheep Farming is the process of rearing Sheeps for the commercial use of Sheep Wool and Sheep Milk. In some areas, people rear Sheeps for the commercial use of Sheep milk. Most of the people are Making Money From Sheep Farming. Most of the people think Sheep is a domestic animal. They raise Sheeps for the commercial use of Sheep Farming For Wool. Furthermore, Sheep Farming For Wool is having a huge demand. Earlier we have provided information COST OF SHEEP FARMING.
If you have any doubts about Profits in Sheep Farming you will the proper information here. Income in Sheep Farming is more than the Investment in Sheep Farming. Earlier we have provided information on How To Start Sheep Farming For Wool. Today we are going to provide information on Sheep Farming Cost and Profits. If you want to know the information on How To Make Money With Sheep Wool? We will provide you with the proper information on Income and Profit Margins of Sheep Farming in India.
Sheep Wool Production India:
Most of the people rear Sheeps for the Production of Wool in Sheep Wool Farming. This is one of the most Profitable business. The Following information is on Production of Sheep Wool.
- In an average 90% of the worlds, Sheep produce Wool.
- One single Sheep can able to produce 2 to 30 pounds of Wool per year.
- Furthermore, Click here to know about Sheep Profit Calculator.
- Here you can convert the calculation of Pounds to kilograms.
- The production of can depends upon Breeds of Sheeps.
- Click here to know more information on Sheep Wool Production.
The following Sheep Breeds produce different types of Wool in different quantity.
Sheep BreedsWool ProductionBIKANERI1.5 KG CARPET TYPE WOOL / YEARGUREZ2.5 KG CARPET TYPE WOOL / YEARBHAKRAWAL2.5 LONG COARSE WOOL / YEARMARWARI1.5 TO 2.5 WHITE COARSE WOOL / YEARDACCANI1.5 ROUGH WOOL / YEAR
Cost of Sheep Wool In India:
Now we are going to provide information on Cost of Wool in India.
- The cost of Thee Wool Dryer Balls is about 2,573 rupees in the market.
- Click here To buy Wool In India.
- According to present Market Price of Wool is about 900 rupees.
- You can check the Market Price of Wool here.
Commercial Wool Sheep Farming Profits in India:
According to the information given above the profits can depend upon the above price list.
- 1 single sheep can able to produce 2.5 kg Wool/year.
- According to Present Market Price of Wool is about 900 rupees/Kg.
- Furthermore, the price of 2.5 kg is about 2,250 rupees.
- In an average 100 Sheeps can able to produce 250kg Wool.
- The Cost of 250 kg Wool is about 250 x 900 rupees is about 2,25,000 rupees.
- The cost of Sheep is about 4,500 rupees to 6,000 rupees.
- In an average, if we consider 5000 rupees per sheep.
- Furtehrmore, then you can yearn 100 X 5000 = 5,00,000 rupees.
- Within two years you can double your profits than you invested.
Click here to know the proper information on COST OF SHEEP FARMING. This is the information on Wool Sheep Farming Profits Margins. Still, if you are having any doubts you can comment on the comment box.