What are the Panchagavya Disadvantages and Advantages: Panchagavya is an organic product and is primarily helpful for plant growth and immunity. It has ingredients like Cow Dung, Ghee, Cow Urine, Curd, Banana etc. You can also add Coconut Water. You have to use only the Bananas which have ripened prior to Panchagavya preparation. While the remaining ingredients must be in a good condition.
Recommended Dosage of Panchagavya/Panchakavya:
1. Irrigation: Add Panchagavya to the irrigation water and supply it to the crops. While the Dose of Panchagavya is about 45-50 litres/ha.
2. Spraying: Spray the Panchagavyaa to the plants with the help of a power sprayer with a good pore size. mix the Panchagavya thoroughly in the water. Furthermore, the Dose for Spraying is about 3 percent which is ideal for getting good results.
3. Seed Treatment: Soak the seeds in the Panchagavya 3 percent solution for 20 minutes. The Rhizomes and sugarcane setts are soaked for 30 minutes prior to planting and seedlings of plants and trees can also be soaked.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Panchagavya/Panchakavya Posted by seekinfo
Advantages of Panchagavya For Plant Growth:
- It helps in increasing the size of the leaves. It helps to develop a denser canopy which is ideal for forage crops.
- The trees produce sturdy side shoots. These Sturdy shoots are helpful in bearing a number of fruits.
- With the application of this magic fertilizer, you can observe profuse root growth. It also helps in the healthy growth of the roots which is very important for plants and trees.
- You can increase the shelf-life of fruits and vegetables.
- You can also increase the quality of vegetables and fruits.
- One can cut down the use of Chemical fertilizers with the help of this Organic Fertilizer.
- This is perfect for the Organic Farming.
- You can also feed Panchagavya to animals like Pigs, cow, fish and poultry and it improved the immunity levels of the animals.
- It is nothing short of a medicine in human beings as some researchers claim it to contain antibodies. It also cures constipation problems and improves the appetite, digestion thus, improving the health of the humans as well as animals.
- Panchagavya has good spiritual value as it contains cow urine.
List of Panchagavya Disadvantages:
- The Panchagavya increase the quality of the yield. It is for sure. But at the same time, the yield of the crops have reduced roughly around 15 percent depending upon the type of crop.
- The researchers going on these type of products are quite questionable to an extent
- Many people claim that Cow Urine is not good for health when consumed by the humans.
These are the various advantages and Panchagavya Disadvantages. We hope that you have got an idea on whether to use this organic fertilizer or not. Furthermore, if you want to know more about it, then you can check the below link to know more about it.
people also search
advantages and disadvantages of inorganic fertilizers
advantages and disadvantages of fertilizers
jeevamrutham vs panchagavya
application of panchagavya
Tips for Black Spots Removing Natural Remedies ; Blemishes on Face
Black Spots Removing Natural Remedies: Having Dark spots and Blemishes on your Face means you will have a hard time to attend during Socializing and Occasions. The reasons for the Dark spots are Increase in Melanin production of the Skin, Sun exposure, Pregnancy, Hormonal imbalances, Vitamin deficiency, Sleep deprivation and various drugs usage. The Acid peels and Laser surgeries can help you from Dark Spots instantly and in this Article, we provide information on how to get rid of them with Natural Remedies.
Natural Remedies to Remove the Black Spots and Blemishes Posted by seekinfo
Natural remedies to Remove the Black Spots and Blemishes:
The following are the most effective natural remedies to remove the Dark Spots on your Face.
- Lemon Juice
- Milk Serum
These are the Natural ways to remove the dark Spots on your Skin and have a glow on your Face.
Black Spots Removing Natural Remedies::
The Natural remedies have to be prepared and applied to get good results as given below in detail. The Natural remedies are well known and have no Side-effects reported from them since ages. Go ahead and make your Face Glow with these Natural Remedies.
This remedy is famous to remove Dark Spots, Acne to many People and acts as an Astringent of the Face. The Dark Spots on the face are removed by Vitamin C, an Anti-oxidant by promoting Skin Rejuvenation.
Directions to use the Lemon Juice:
Rub the Lemon Water on your Face and leave it for 5 – 10 minutes. Finally Splash Water on your Face to rinse off the Lemon Water. The People who feel much Burning on their face can dilute the Lemon water with Tap water. The Lemon water dilution reduces the concentration which results in less burning Sensation.
Yoghurt is also a potential Natural remedy for Dark Spots and it doesn’t cause burning sensation on the Face like Lemon Juice.
How to prepare Milk Serum:
First of all, You will need the following ingredients to prepare a Milk Serum
- 4 Table Spoons of Whey
- 2 Table Spoons of Fresh Tomatoes.
Directions to use the Milk serum:
Mix both the ingredients thoroughly and apply on the face with a beautiful Massage for 15 minutes followed by face washing. Lactic acid in the Milk Serum reduces the Dark Spots, Pigmentation, and blemishes on the Face. Milk Serum is much more effective when mixed with pure Honey with a great result. If possible, follow regularly which will be an excellent remedy for the Black Spots.
These are the Black Spots Removing Natural Remedies to have an Attractive Face. An attractive face devoid of Dark spots will make you more attractive and a pleasure to the People around you. We want you to follow these methods as regular as possible leaving your stubbornness and laziness. These Natural remedies don’t have any Side effects and In fact, these are not so effective as the Artificial products. The Natural remedies are cheap with no harmful chemicals in it for sure but we also suggest not use too much Lemon on your Face which Spoils our cause and at a Limit.