Pomegranate Cultivation Guide in India: Pomegranate Cultivation is the process of growing Pomegranates Plants for the commercial use of Pomegranate Fruits. In India, this Pomegranate is having a huge demand in the Market. So, most of the Farmers Start Pomegranate Farming Business. In this Cultivation, you can gain more Profits in Pomegranate Cultivation. The following article gives you more information on How to Start Pomegranate Cultivation in India.
Guide to Start Commercial Pomegranate Farming/Cultivation in India Posted by seekinfo
Site Selection in Pomegranate Farming:
Here in this Pomegranate Cultivation Guide, you can easily able to know How to Select a land to Start farming of Pomegranate. Only the thing you have to do is you have to Select a deep loamy/alluvial soil with medium fertility.
- A site should not be above 1800m above mean sea level
- Hot and dry climate with an optimum temperature of 18º.c
- Your site should have a good irrigation water facility.
- Furthermore, your site must be near to Local Pomegranate Wholesale Market.
- You should also require good Transportation facilities.
Land Preparation in Pomegranate Farming:
Land preparation plays a major role in Cultivating the Pomegranate Plants. Most of the Farmers are asking us about How to Prepare a Land for Pomegranate Farming in India. Read the following article for more information.
- The very first thing is you have to do 2-3 deep plowing of land to get the fine tilt to increase the Soil Fertility in Land.
- You have to Mark the planting positions after leveling the land in particular directions.
- Furthermore, a Square system of planting with 5 x 5m spacing should be done between the plants.
- While coming to the pit size you have to maintain 60 x 60 x 60cm.
- Finally, you have to mix the topsoil into pits with 20-25kg of FYM + 1 kg SSP & make the soil to settle down.
- After this, you have to water the Soil to get fertility of Soil in Pits.
How to Plants Pomegranate Plants in the Soil:
Now we are going to give information on Planting System in Pomegranate Cultivation. Read the following information very clearly to get understand about Planting Pomegranate Plants.
- In this process, you have to Select minimum one year nested hand wood cuttings of Mother Pomegranate Plant.
- In this, you have to notice that the Cutting must be Healthy and robust plant free from Pests and Diseases mainly Bacterial Blight.
- Furthermore, you have to plant during southwest monsoon (June-July/ Feb). This is the Best Season to Start Pomegranate Cultivation in India.
- You have to Cut and open the polybags which are placed on the Cuttings of Pomegranate Plant without getting damage and disturbing the root system.
- Now you have to press the soil around the plant to remove air pockets.
- Then finally place the plant in the center of the pit and cover with Soil.
- Watering should be done immediately and be staking the plant for support.
Plant Protection Measures in Pomegranate Farming:
If you are thinking about How to Protect Plants in Pomegranate Farming, then we are having the best Solution to take care of your Plantation.
- Here, you have to Irrigate, which means you have to provide regular watering to the new plants at uniform intervals.
- Apply Nitrogen in the form of Urea at Bimonthly Intervals in Pomegranate Cultivation.
- Furthermore, you have to use Suitable pesticides to protect the Pomegranate plants from pests and disease.
- Overall you have to choose well-skilled labor in Pomegranate Farming.
Pomegranate Cultivation Guide
Training and Pruning in Pomegranate Farming:
Training and Pruning take the major role in Pomegranate Farming in India. Here, you require a geed-skill labor to do Training and Pruning in Cultivating the Pomegranate Plants. Check the following article for more information.
- Well, a Multiple stem system of training should be done from the second year of Plantation.
- A regular pruning should be done from time to time and at particular intervals.
- You have to apply Bordeaux Paste to the Pomegranate Plants end of Cutting.
- Furthermore, you have to remove water sources, weak crotches, dead and dried twigs from the Plants during the Cultivation of Pomegranate.
How to Apply Manure in Pomegranate Farming:
Now we are going to give information on Manuring in Pomegranate Farming. This information is collected from a Successive Pomegranate Farmer in Maharastra, India.
- Sometimes Manuring depends upon the regions and area and Locations of Plantation of Pomegranates.
- At the beginning of the monsoon, manure should be applied for decomposition and fertilizer at frequent intervals regarding the split doses.
- Furthermore, you have to apply Manure and Fertilizer in a trench dug around the plant at a distance and apply water immediately after manuring.
- Apply, Farm Yard Manure @25 to 40 Cart-Loads/Hectare.
Irrigation in Pomegranate Farming:
Irrigation is nothing but applying water to the crops in a field. Here, you can able to know How to do Irrigation/apply water in Pomegranate Farming/Cultivation.
- Regular irrigation should be done from flowering to harvesting.
- Otherwise, there is a huge chance of flower drop and fruit stem cracking due to lack of water in Pomegranate in Farming.
- During the winter season, you have to give a gap of 8 to 10 days of intervals of irrigation.
- Furthermore, during Summer Season, the intervals should be up to 3 to days.
Cropping-Flowering in Pomegranate Farming:
The nest in this Pomegranate Cultivation Guide is flowering. This is the full information on Cropping and Flowering in Pomegranate Cultivation. One of the varieties like Ganesh 1000/plants/ha (5x2m) are the best plants which give the best yield in Pomegranates. The plants can able to produce 50 fruits/tree with a good quality.
- Starts cropping in 3-4 year planting.
- Furthermore, it takes 5 to 6 months to become mature fruits after flowering.
- Produces 3 crops in a year under tropical conditions.
- Choose one of them and adopt suitable cultural practices.
This is all about Pomegranate Cultivation Guide in India. If there is any new information we will let you know as soon as possible by updating this article. Still, if you are having any doubts in this Pomegranate Cultivation Guide, you can ask your questions in the comments section. We are always ready to inform you about what you require.
Fresh Water Commercial Prawn Farming Cost for 1 Kg Ton Investment
Expected Commercial Prawn Farming Cost: The number of people, Entrepreneurs, and Farmers doing Prawn Farming is increasing nowadays. Prawns are good for the Health of a human body. Prawns are one among the AgriHealthFoods. One can also earn huge Income returns from Commercial Prawn Farming. Margins from prawn Farming depends on proper care and management of the Commercial Prawn Farming. The Income Margins in Prawn Farming depends on the size of the Prawn Farm.
Size ultimately depends on the Costs that incur in the Prawn Farm. Many of you have queries regarding Costs in Prawn Farming. there are also queries like Prawn Farming Business in Telangana, prawn farming guide and so on. however, we have given most of the information in Prawn Farming. In this post, we will let you know the Costs of Prawn Farming Business. We have given the information regarding 1 Acre Prawn Farming.
Approximate Commercial Prawn Farming Cost:
- Cost of Pond Lease for 1 Acre Prawn Farm is Rs. 10,000.
- Prawn Seed price is Rs.600 /1000 number of Prawns. 1 Acre Prawn Farm capacity is 50,000 Prawns.Therefore, Prawns Cost for 1 Acre is Rs.30,000.
- Lime and fertilizers @ Rs.5,000.
- Supplementary feed @Rs.50,000.
- Cost of organic feed is Rs.20,000.
- Wages for 10 months @ 2 labourers is 1,00,000.
- Fuel and Electricity Csts @ Rs.5,000.
- Harvesting Charges @ 5,000/-.
- Miscellaneous Costs in Commercial Prawn farming is around Rs.10,000.
- Therefore, the total variable costs in Commercial prawn Farming is Rs.2,85,000.
- The interest rate for Loans in Prawn farming @ 15% per annum is therefore Rs.18,500.
- The total Cost of Commercial Prawn Farming is calculated by adding the Variable Cost and the Laon Intrest. That is Rs.3,03,500.
Cost of 1 Ha Prawn Farming: if you want to calculate the Cost of 1-hectare prawn Farm, it is simple and easy. 1 hectare is equal to 2.5 Acre. Therefore, 2.5 X Cost of 1 Acre prawn Farm is the Cost of 1 Ahctre Prawn Farming Business.
Conclusion: This is the total information on Cost of Prawn Farming. Furthermore, this is How to Calculate Cost of Prawn Farming. For more information on Prawn Farming Business, click the below link.